Tuesday, April 19, 2011

INTRODUCTION

This blog is a collection of my thoughts and observations from my deployment to Bagram Air Field at the Craig Joint Theater Hospital, one of the busiest combat hospitals in Afghanistan.  The comments are unvarnished and unedited.   I am an active duty emergency physician on my 3rd wartime deplyment.  The opinions in this blog do not reflect the official policy of the US Air Force, DoD, or US Government.  The patients’ and staff’s names and dates may be changed; however, their commitment and sacrifice for the mission is accurate.  I am thankful for the valiant and resolute troops, their devoted and tender families, and the compassionate and dedicated physicians, nurses, and medical technicians deployed in support of Operation Enduring Freedom and Operation Iraqi Freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment